Revista de Chimie founded in 1949 is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to your privacy.
All Information you provide to us will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal.
GDPR defines personal data as 'any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.'
Revista de Chimie founded in 1949 may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
* Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, language, page views and website navigation).
* Contact details: name, email address, Phone number
* Account login credentials: usernames and passwords
* Submitted Manuscript
* Payment information: Bank Account Code
* the e-mail correspondence between you and us.
Ordinarily we will not disclose your personal information under any circumstances.
Security of your Information
All personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure data environment. Only employees are granted access to personally identifiable information.